- This event has passed.
Snapchat for Business: Introductory Workshop (1)
April 10, 2016 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM£30
Did you know that Snapchat now boasts a Millennial audience of over 100m global daily users, who consume 8 billion video views each and every day? Snapchat is currently one of the most exciting and engaging platforms to see marketing campaigns, yet a lot of brands just don’t know where to get started.
This two hour introductory workshop will introduce you to the basics of Snapchat, how to use the app and how to harness its special features for your brand. This course is ideal for marketing professionals and business owners who are Snapchat novices and want to gain a better understanding of what the platform’s features can do for them and their brand. It is not recommended for those who are already proficient in using the app.
What you will learn:
* Understand who uses Snapchat, why they use it and what they are expecting from brands
* How to use Snapchat like a pro
* Top tips on making your ‘Stories’ engaging and memorable
* Identifying the most effective ways Snapchat is used for marketing
* How to monitor the impact and success of your content
You will explore numerous case studies from major US and UK brands as well as smaller businesses who have made an impact. Please note this will be a highly interactive workshop. I will be performing demos on the app itself that you are encouraged to join along to create your own compelling and interesting stories.