- This event has passed.
Do Work You Love….Every Day
September 29, 2015 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM£30
What this class covers?
Do work you love…every day
Careers are different for all of us, but one thing that is universal is it can be tricky to make career decisons and figure out your next steps.
But what if there was a system, a process that can take you from thinking about your career development or career change right through to creating the ideal career that is just right for you?
Whether you’ve started your own business, you’re looking to promote in the organisation or industry you’re in, or you’re looking to create a flexible working or portfolio career lifestyle, there is a path you can follow that will create clarity about where you want to go and how you will get there.
We’ve taken the best of coaching, career and motivational psychology practices and reserach, and have created a practical step-by-step guide to supercharging your career.
What will be covered?
- The eight steps to creating a successful career
- Building a career strategy – making career decisions and taking action
- Being the CEO of your career
What will you take away?
- Clarity about the eight key steps to making a career change and developing your career successfully
- A practical career planning strategy, bespoke to your career journey, created by you during the session
- Knowledge of how understanding your personal values, strengths, passions and purpose are vital to creating your perfect career
- Strategies and tools you’ll be able to implement immediately that will help you move forward in your career
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to develop their business
- Those looking to create a flexible working life or a portfolio career
- People that want to promote within the organisation or industry they’re currently working in
- Those who want confidence to take the next step, and clairity in what they want from their career and how to get there
- People who want to create the ideal career and reach their potential in their career
- Those who want to do work they love, and work that matters to them
This course is for those that are ready to take action with their career, and want to put robust coaching psychology theory and research into action to create success.
Gemma Roberts – Director at Kona Coaching
Gemma Roberts is a chartered psychologist, specialising in coaching psychology, personal development, career development and building resilience. She has spent over 10 years working with organisations such as Nestle, BP, HSBC, National Australia Bank, Qantas to name a few. Gemma has worked across sectors and industries, always with a focus on people development, leadership and coaching.>
Exclusive Innovation Warehouse community deal: Monkfeet are giving away two free spaces for this event. Please email email@example.com to receive your exclusive promo code.
Monkfeet provides classes on everything from business essentials to technology from instructors you can trust in a local class or online.