Graduate Analyst Role
This role is split into two parts: the investment side and the operations side.
Investment – Innovation Warehouse Cap Ltd
- Grow and expand deal flow of startups to be considered for investment.
- Attend events, pitch sessions and networking functions to increase Innovation Warehouse presence & develop industry relationships.
- Be involved in research and due diligence for companies that are being considered for investment.
- Manage and communicate with Innovation Warehouse investor base.
- Expand investor base. Typical investors include angels, family offices, seed funds and VCs.
- Manage and update all Innovation Warehouse trackers on a weekly basis.
- Run Innovation Warehouse weekly pitch session for selected investors and companies and coordinate post-event.
- Support managers on deal flow selection, take calls/meetings and write brief reports for the investment team.
Operations – Innovation Warehouse coworking
- Manage Innovation Warehouse member invoicing
- Understanding of the Innovation Warehouse book keeping
- Support other members on sales/marketing
£21,000 – £25,000 – based on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email us with your CV and application letter.