We want to let you know that Acceleration Academy are now open for applications for the best startups to apply for their next cohort, which will begin 3rd May 2016. They are looking for brilliant entrepreneurs to apply to their Accelerator Academy for mentorship, coaching and training on how to build a scalable and investable high growth technology business (ideally companies in their first year of trading looking to raise £300k – £800k of equity investment).
Here is the application link
Applications for the 14th semester are open until Tuesday 19th April for the program to start Tuesday (after bank holiday Monday) 3rd May at the Innovation Warehouse
If accepted you will receive:
• 150 hours of training, mentoring and support, with weekly Academy classroom sessions and workshops, fortnightly Acceleration Clinic, weekly Mentoring from a dedicated Personal Business Mentor (all exited tech entrepreneurs) and attendance at other startup and Accelerator events.
• Free workspace at the Innovation Warehouse, Farringdon, for 1 co-founder for the duration of the programme (and discounted thereafter).
• Access to over £150k of offers, discounts and deals from a range of partners reflecting Accelerator Academy’s position as a Tier One Accelerator. • Discounted and fixed fee legal and accounting services from sponsors.
• Admittance to the Accelerator Academy Alumni (upon successfully completing the programme), providing ongoing support, events, investor introductions and regular news/offers.
• The opportunity to present to key early stage investors at the end of the programme.
The cost for accepted applicants is £600 + VAT, wholly refunded when you complete the programme and raise investment within 3 month of graduating. You have the full support of White Horse Capital LLP to help you increase the changes of securing a funding round.
If you are an Innovation Warehouse member, remember to mention it in your application to gain in-depth feedback regardless of whether you are accepted into the programme. Moreover, Ami Shpiro, founder and CEO of Innovation Warehouse, will continue to be a hands-on Accelerator Academy mentor.