Weekly workshops every Thursday morning in Farringdon
Market – Identifying your target market and evaluating your access to that market. You’re ambitious, so is your market big enough for you?
Route to Market – What makes your idea different and why should anyone buy your product or service? We will put this aspect of your business under the microscope
Product Market Fit – Do you know what your customers want? How will you adapt to fluctuations in demand?
Team – Do you have the right team to deliver and successfully scale your business? How can you attract and retain the best people
Targets & Business Model – A thorough examination of your company’s business model, financial targets and how you will defend your USP
Sales – Establishing whether your company has a clearly differentiated sales proposition and what will drive sales
Investment Proposition – Why should an investor give you money? Assessing the amount of investment you need to grow and the quality of your company’s earnings
Pitching – We know all about pitching, as we see hundreds of them every year. Learn how to capture and inform in the short time you have available when talking to a potential investor
Get Ready for Investment
With any great new idea it is important to get things moving as quickly as possible. The timing of the second stage can vary from two months to nine. We’ll be there with you every step of the way!
– 1-2-1 mentoring regarding fundraising and discussions with potential investors
– Assistance with finding a partners and closing leads within the UK
– Assistance with the due diligence process and investor negotiations
– Preparing the necessary documentation
Got to this point? You’re ready to meet investors and raise the finances you need to grow your business. At this stage, we’ll:
– Make introductions to angel and seed investors in our network
– Facilitate follow-up meetings and further engagement with interested parties
– Potentially lead the investment deal if board of Innovation Warehouse Capital decides to invest
– Assist in closing the investment round
“Life doesn’t end on Demo Day!”, the saying goes. We believe it also doesn’t end when investment is raised. We maintain a relationship with all our startups and we’ll be ready to continue helping you when needed and maybe even redo the process once you’re ready for your next raise.
Apply to WISE Programme